|l to r: Center Church, Wabash Avenue Presbyterian, First Presbyterian|
The far left image is of Center Church. Center Church was at the corner of Washington and Pike, built in 1840 and removed in 1880. The middle photograph is of the Wabash Avenue Presbyterian Church, at the corner of Wabash Avenue and Washington Street; it is still there today. The right image is of the First Presbyterian Church, which was located at the corner of Water and Pike, built in 1852 and remodeled in 1882.