The original structure that was erected in 1842, was replaced in 1869 by the building that still sits on this land - unfortunately, this building is no longer being utilized as a church.
This cemetery has over 130 stones (or at least 130 when indexed) with some inscriptions as old as 1844.
The church was changed to a Baptist church in later years. Additions for a Sunday School and for a kitchen also became part of the building. The cemetery can be seen in the background.
|A portion of the 1842 deed|